MP
Posted By
Melissa_Plymal
Jun 8, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have a photo I took at a wedding this weekend and in the picture I have the red eyes thing going on. So I tried to fix it using just my HP photo editing software. It looked okay in the preview so I saved. Well then when I open it I see that I still have the red eyes and now there is a big green place on my face!!!! Can anyone help me please….I will send you the picture via email. Thank you so much!

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

SS
Susan_S.
Jun 8, 2004
Moral – always, always work on a duplicate!. I’d offer but I’m about to go to bed… If you don’t mind waiting until tomorrow afternoon (Australian time) I’m happy to have a go. (email in my forum profile)

But if you have Elements, well probably the best bet to get rid of the green (assuming it’s only colour not the tone that’s affected) is to create a new layer in color blending mode and paint over the blemish with a flesh-tone. If it’s more than a colour change then creative use of the clone too is called for! And this time, copy the image before you start playing with it (we all get burned like that – once!)

Susan S

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections