AS
Posted By
Ann_Shelbourne
Nov 26, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
The Adobe Updater which has been troublesome in earlier versions does seem to work in CS4.

A new Updater has been posted and there are a bunch of small updates for the Suite listed for downloading and installing and it would be a pain to do all of them manually.

If you have Library/Application Support/Adobe open while the installation is happening, you will see just how many files are being uninstalled and replaced by this operation!

I have just run the Updater (via Photoshop CS4’s Help Menu) and it went flawlessly.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

NK
Neil_Keller
Nov 26, 2008
Anne,

I took the liberty of changing a Suit to an entire Suite in your topic header. <g>

Neil
NK
Neil_Keller
Nov 26, 2008
BTW, I updated the Updater and all apps yesterday, which was pretty painless for my G5 running Mac OS X 10.4.11.

Neil
NK
Neil_Keller
Nov 26, 2008
BTW, I updated the Updater and all apps yesterday, which was pretty painless for my G5 running Mac OS X 10.4.11. But do run Disk Utility at both ends of the installation, at least on my system, a number of permissions were out of whack.

Neil
AS
Ann_Shelbourne
Nov 26, 2008
Thank you for going in pursuit of my unsuitable headline which is now more suitably clad.

🙂

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections