WF
Posted By
Wesley Faries
Jan 31, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Is there a big enough difference between the 4×5 size to the 6×8? I mainly do photo touchup work and some freehand here and there. Most of the freehand is on photos. My young teenage kids would like to draw on it as well.

Using Photoshop CS2 and Corel Paint Pro XI

Thanks!

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

DM
Don_McCahill
Jan 31, 2007
The 4×5 is pretty small. Imagine a mouse pad that size. You could still work with it (laptops do), but it is more convenient to have a larger one.

The 6×8 has almost 2.5 times the area as the smaller one.
B
Bernie
Jan 31, 2007
I have a 4×5 (gotten at an unbeatable price) but it sometimes feels a bit cramped. I plan to (eventually) upgrade to a 6×8
WF
Wesley Faries
Jan 31, 2007
Sounds great, the 6×8 it is!

Thanks!
B
Bernie
Jan 31, 2007
And if for some reason you’re not happy with it, I’ll gladly accept it as a gift <VBG>
A
a
Jan 31, 2007
I bought the Intuos 6×8 and at times it is almost too big and find myself having to move my hand around a lot to get to different parts of the screen. For photo editing I think the smaller one would be fine.

"Wesley Faries" wrote in message
Is there a big enough difference between the 4×5 size to the 6×8? I mainly do photo touchup work and some freehand here and there. Most of the freehand is on photos. My young teenage kids would like to draw on it as well.

Using Photoshop CS2 and Corel Paint Pro XI

Thanks!
J
Joel
Jan 31, 2007
"Wesley Faries" wrote:

Sounds great, the 6×8 it is!

Thanks!

Go for 4×5 cuz the size of tablet has nothing to do with the size of monitor, the larger size just eat up more room. I know most of the message here posted from web site so you may not see this, but some usenet users may monitor this newsgroup.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections