BE
Posted By
Bryan_Ellis
Jun 4, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’ve spent 2 weeks of back and forth email with Adobe trying to establish access to the PSE 2.0 user manual that isn’t on my computer and is supposed to be and that isn’t accessible via Help on the PSE drop down menu.

Adobe has only accomplished 3 things in our 2 weeks of emailing back and forth: 1) it takes them 3 days to answer an email; 2) they haven’t solved a simple problem; and 3) they’ve managed to piss me off (not an easy task).

Bryan

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

GD
Grant_Dixon
Jun 4, 2004
Byron

I am not sure if you are venting of still looking for help. Either way is cool.

If it is the manual you are looking for it is on you CD. The file Call "User Guide.pdf" on your CD is the one you are looking for and it is just over 5 meg. Also you should find "Quick Reference Guide.pdf" and that is a handy cheat sheet that come with Elements.

If it is a help file that can’t be accessed ask again with a bit more information. Good luck.

Grant
MS
Mark_Sand
Jun 4, 2004
Bryan,
I suggested this in another topic…if you do find User Guide.pdf it is 256 pages, so unless you want to burn out your printer or use up an ink cartridge get it printed at someplace like Kinko’s, Office Depot, or a copy store. In my humble opinion a printed manual is INFINITELY better than online help!

Mark

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections