JC
Posted By
J_Carr
Jun 3, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
This may seem like a pretty elementary question, but I am having some trouble typing in PE. It used to work just fine, but now when I type (no matter which font) the letters’ clarity is very poor. The letters themselves are of very poor quality. When I anti-alias it looks a little better, but still far from the norm. When I called customer support they said it had something to do with my preferences, but then I heard the great news that I had to pay for them to help me (which is totally absurd IMO) … but that led me here.

Please help. I need to be able to use PE for web documents and this is a major headache. Many thanks.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Jun 3, 2004
Usually when the clarity of type is poor it is because of the resolution. Just check your document resolution and I think that you will find that it is fairly low.

Image>Resize>Image size … will show you the information

Wendy

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections