KK
Posted By
kurt_krueckeberg
Jun 2, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
The font size of the of the ‘feather’, ‘style’, ‘Enter search criteria’, etc. edit boxes is very tiny, as is as the font size of the File Browser. How can I enlarge it?

This font size problem only occurs with Photoshop Elements (try me version) and no other Windows XP program. In fact, I am actually using enlarged desktop fonts, so the font size of normal window elements–menus, dialog boxes, title bars, etc–is enlarged.

Is this problem unique to the ‘try me’ version of photoshop. I wouldn’t want to buy the product if I can’t read the edit boxes, dialog boxes or File Browser text.

Thanks,
Kurt

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

GD
Grant_Dixon
Jun 2, 2004
Kurt

If you choose something like Arial at 12 px its size will look totally different depending on the size you image is displayed. Font size is based on 100% image size not on the screen view size. When you have an image open there is a title bar across the top and on that bar will have the percentage size your imgage is being displayes as.

Grant
KK
Kurt Krueckeberg
Jun 2, 2004
Kurt

If you choose something like Arial at 12 px its size will look totally different depending on the size you image is displayed. Font size is
based
on 100% image size not on the screen view size. When you have an image
open
there is a title bar across the top and on that bar will have the percentage size your imgage is being displayes as.

Grant

Grant,

Thanks for the feedback. What I want to enlarge the text labels in the toolbars. They are so tiny that I literally will need stronger reading glasses just to use this program.

regards,
Kurt

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections