LS
Posted By
Lin_Sonner
Jun 1, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’ve had PE for a long time and never had any problems.
I’ve had to reintstall the program and now I get an error message: "The current window settings prevents display of Advanced Settings. To enable your advanced settings set display to small font or smaller display size". In control panel windows is already set to small font, and display is low, 800×600. What can I do? I am unable to choose resolution or anything.
Any help appreciated!

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

NS
Nancy_S
Jun 1, 2004
Lin,

Most people find that a screen resolution of 1024×768 works well. Right click desktop, choose Properties, click the Settings tab and change the resolution to 1024×768. The higher the numbers, the smaller the items display on screen and therefore more is visible on your screen at one time.
LS
Lin_Sonner
Jun 2, 2004
Thank you! It works; but I never had the display so tiny before. I think when I installed a new graphics card it messed up a lot of stuff. Thanks again! Lin
NS
Nancy_S
Jun 2, 2004
Lin,

Glad it worked out for you. If you don’t have your screen at this resolution, you may find some controls is PSE have "gone missing" :),

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections