SW
Posted By
Sachin_Wartak
Jan 23, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am using Adobe Photoshop CS at present.
I have observed a problem regarding help files, it was there with earlier versions also. While working in photoshop suddenly help files (which currently came as a html files) starts opening.
For example if i am using some function say selective col. etc. while hitting ok tab, the pages starts opening. (several pages opening one after another)
I am not able to find the reason. I searched the forum, web etc. I am giving relevant details of my system.
Adobe Photoshop version 8.0
Microsoft Windows XP Professional version 2002 service pack 2 Pentium 4, 3GHZ, 1GB ram
Free disk space – C: 6 GB D: 31 GB
Video card – ATI FireGL V5100 (Memory – 128MB).

This type of problem was there with OS like Windows 2000, Windows NT4 also.

Kindly provide me some information or guidelines.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

L
LenHewitt
Jan 23, 2007
Sacin,

That can happen when machine resources get too low.

Try running less applications simultaneously.
TG
Tom Glowka
Jan 23, 2007
You may have a trojan on your computer.
SW
Sachin_Wartak
Feb 12, 2007
Sorry for late responding.
How do I remove it?
SW
Sachin_Wartak
Feb 12, 2007
Sorry for late responding.
I agree with you as this may happen as by several other apps. open at the same time which were sharing memory.
But still I am suspecting that the help files triggering due to some short cut malfuntion, now I have turned off F1 short key. Let’s see what happen.
Reply with your views.
Thanks for replying

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections