RG
Posted By
Richard_Gallinatti
May 31, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Ever since I upgraded my system a couple of days ago from a dial-in connection to cable high-speed internet, I have been unable to update my Photoshop Elements 2.0 files using the Update function under the HELP option.

The message I receive is:

Adobe Online Error
File Could Not Be Downloaded
<Http://cgi…tform=0DLLVer=> 2.8.3.3AOMVer2.8.3.3 An unknown internet error occurred
21:-120

Can anyone help? THANKS!

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

BH
Beth_Haney
May 31, 2004
Go to Edit>Preferences>Adobe Online and set the frequency to Never. There aren’t any updates anyway, so that’s just an annoyance that can be eliminated.
RG
Richard_Gallinatti
May 31, 2004
I think there might be something else going on because I’m not able to get updates on other programs. But, I AM able to get update on Mcafee and a few others. There have been file updates that have been updating my Photoshop.
MM
Mac_McDougald
May 31, 2004
You are downloading an "updater enabler" file over and over, but no update to the program.

When and if there is an update, you can do it manually from Adobe download area.

But I suspect that’s about it for PE2.

M

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections