PLugin to create mirror.. Any suggestions?

H
Posted By
Helpless
Jan 21, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have a mirror frame took using a digital camera. I need to create a mirror type mirror for the picture frame.

Or a transparent glass thingy for the frame to make it looks real.

Is there a plug in for it?

Thanks in advanced!

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

RK
Rob_Keijzer
Jan 21, 2007
a mirror type mirror

In’t a mirror type mirror already in the frame? Or did you shot an empty frame.

Well, just select the "mirror", then invert the selection, make it a mask and add a layer containing whatever image should be visible in the mirror.

Is there a plug in for it?

You shouldn’t want to install a plugin for every darn standard simple move you’re going to make.

Rob
H
Helpless
Jan 21, 2007
Actually the image should be a glass (or any generic glass), with no image or just simple reflection..

And I have a lot of images to do (not just one) so I thought a plug in would help (or maybe a set of Action).
DR
Donald_Reese
Jan 21, 2007
This idea probably blows,but here i took a photo, gaussian blurred it,then filter-distort-glass,frosted. may not be what you want,but just a thought to try something.

< http://www.pixentral.com/show.php?picture=1NvV97qEpD44FDnmS3 vHLeC2rMjncV0>
EH
Ed_Hannigan
Jan 21, 2007
There are Layer Styles to make glass or silver type areas. Check the Adobe Exchange or look on the web for some. Or make your own; it’s not hard.

If there’s an image you can put it over or under the styled area and Blend.
DR
Donald_Reese
Jan 21, 2007
I realize i did not create a mirror here. he did mention the term glassy,so it was only an idea.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections