Posted By
RBB
Aug 31, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
hello
somebody knows what is the purpose of the postscript drivers setup at the photoshop 7 cdrom?
i want to ise them to be able to add information in a image, the info of the camera settings.
but at the installation of those drivers is refering to the printer i have at the computer?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

NS
n8 skow
Aug 31, 2003
A postscript driver is a piece of software for your computer to allow you to print to a postscript printer. It has nothing to do with you actually placing text information on your image…

n8

hello
somebody knows what is the purpose of the postscript drivers setup at the photoshop 7 cdrom?
i want to ise them to be able to add information in a image, the info of the camera settings.
but at the installation of those drivers is refering to the printer i have at the computer?
R
RBB
Aug 31, 2003
thanks, anyway i have seen what i wanted to do.
the file info can be copied and then under text option pasted in the image.
two cuestions:
1 what and for what is it a postscript printer?
2 how to be able to copy the exif data that comes out at the file info? the rest of info can be copied and pasted but the exif data does not give that option

"n8 skow" escribi

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections