L
Posted By
LouisGreen
Jan 19, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
got the aiptek hyperpen 12000u for Christmas and when i hook it up to photoshop it doesn’t detect pressure settings and gives the ‘!’ symbol which tells me my tablet isn’t installed (but in fact it is).

iv’e configured shape dynamics and other dynamics but still no dice. Also i have downloaded the new driver for the tablet but nothing.

anyone have any idea whats going on?

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

L
LouisGreen
Jan 20, 2007
bump…

seriously need help with this
L
LenHewitt
Jan 20, 2007
Loius,

There have been dozens or reports of problems with pressure and aiptek tablets here.

Aiptek tablets are sold under a number of different brand labels. One poster discovered that a driver on one of those manufacturer’s sites did provide pressure functions.

Suggest you do a forum search and see if you can find the relevant post.
MD
Michael_D_Sullivan
Jan 21, 2007
I seem to recall that someone found a working driver on the Taiwan Aiptek site.
RR
Richard_Roussel
Jan 21, 2007
check these out, and pay particular attention to post #2 it even supplies a link to supposingly working drivers…

<http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx/.3bc0d5e1/1>

Best’Of Luck.

🙂

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections