Posted By
Todd_Egeler
May 27, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi everyone,
All was working fine until I closed Elements then had to reopen when I got this alert: Unable to launch Photoshop Elements. Shared Library error: "%<application><application><MathLib><>"
Does anyone know what this means or more importantly how to fix it? I use a Power Mac G3, OS 10.3.4, 512 RAM.

Thanks,

Todd

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

RR
Raymond Robillard
May 28, 2004
Todd,

10.3.4 is fairly new recent update (yesterday?).. Did you have this problem before? Have you tried the standard "repairing the permissions" ?

I haven’t been on any Mac board recently, but a friend said that her printers weren’t functioning anymore under 10.3.4… Perhaps you’ll have to reinstall Elements and see if this fixes the problem (if the repair permissions doesn’t fix this issue).

Ray
TE
Todd_Egeler
May 28, 2004
Ray, thanks for your help. I did try to repair permissions but apparently that wasn’t the problem so I suppose a reinstall is the way to go at this point. Also the problem occured before I installed the .4 update so I don’t know what the cause is. Just one of those things I suppose. Thanks again.

T.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections