SH
Posted By
Sol_H
May 25, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Working in Mac OS X. Open Photoshop, and I get everything except the top Apple menu. It’s gone. I can’t figure out how to get it back, and it’s damn hard to do some of the more particular things (that I don’t have memorized, or don’t have shortcuts, like cropping, etc) without that Apple-File-etc top bar. Any clues on what’s going on? Replies would be greatly appreciated.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

RR
Raymond Robillard
May 25, 2004
Have you tried to relaunch the Finder? If you mean you have no menu items (like File, Edit, Window, etc.) then perhaps it’ll help you.

Keyboard shortcut : Command + Option + Escape. Select the Finder, then the button in the dialog box will change for Relaunch.

Ray

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections