JF
Posted By
Jodi_Frye
May 24, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
So she’s on my PS7 this afternoon trying to make a card for her teacher. I hear " Mommy come here ! "…I don’t know how she did it but somehow she brought up another PS7 screen…looked like all the default settings….as if she had deleted prefs ! I closed the screen and there underneath was her original PS7 screen with her card on it. I was amazed and tried to get her to remember what she did but she couldn’t( she’s 5). Is there some kind of shortcut to bring up another fresh screen ??? Does anyone have any ideas on what she could have done ? I was thinking how nice it would be to just drag a file to a new cleaned up prefs screen instead of going through the three finger fiddle.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

MM
Mac_McDougald
May 25, 2004
You mean it was like another incidence of PhotoShop itself?

I’ll bet she fired up ImageReady.
If you switch to ImageReady, Photoshop is still there behind it.

Mac
JF
Jodi_Frye
May 25, 2004
Nope, it definietly wasn’t image ready. It was the PS7 screen with all the original default settings.
MM
Mac_McDougald
May 25, 2004
No idea then…

Sounds "impossible", but 5 year olds have special magic we’ve forgotton 🙂

Maybe ask in the Photoshop forum if you haven’t already?

Mac
JF
Jodi_Frye
May 25, 2004
Ya, all I can think is she found a bug that was actually a good thing 😉 too bad…wish I knew how she did it. Oh well…life rolls on !

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections