BE
Posted By
Bryan_Ellis
May 22, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I downloaded PSE 2.0. I’m a complete novice to Photoshop/image editing. Where do I find a user’s manual/tutorial for PSE 2.0? Any help options I select from the drop down menus lead to inactive web pages.

Thanks

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

NS
Nancy_S
May 22, 2004
Bryan,

Searching out sites on the internet with tutorials is probably a better way to learn the program (as well as asking questions here on the forum). A search with Google will provide you with tons of hits. A good place to begin is at Jay Arraich’s site
<http://tinyurl.com/2gakw>
AT
Anne_Twitchell
May 22, 2004
I think you need a good book to start out. I recommend Philip Andrews’ Adobe Photoshop 2.0 Elements; practice images can be downloaded. The user guide which usually comes with Elements is not the place to start in my opinion but is good to have on hand. For other suggestions check out Bob Warren’s site www.rewarren.com and find his book reviews.
RR
Raymond Robillard
May 22, 2004
Have you searched for a PDF file inside Photoshop Elements folder? I don’t remember if the manual came with the software, but you might get lucky. It’s not the best thing on Earth, but it’s free with the software, and is a start!

Ray
AW
arlene_woehl
May 25, 2004
This is my lst time using this forum. I’m desperate for help in getting the layers to work on Elements 2.0 Have done all the editing of pix including lots of cloning, resizing, etc. all on the initial image because I can’t figure out how to work with the layers & the Adobe book was no help whatsoever. I would be most thankful for any suggestions?
Arlene
RR
Raymond Robillard
May 25, 2004
Arlene,

Try this site :
http://www.arraich.com/elements/pse_wwhy1.htm

Ray

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections