SB
Posted By
Steve_Bogdanoff
Nov 2, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have googled answers to the question of how to get Web Photo Gallery back into Automate for CS4. I put the Content disc in, and went to Goodies-Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended-Optional Plug-ins-Automate. There are three files there (ContactSheetll.plugin, PhotomergeUI.plugin, and WebContactSheetll.plugin. When I click on each of the files, I get the message: Could not complete your request because Photoshop does not recognize this type of file. This has happened with both the content disc goodies and the Adobe download that was recommended. Has anyone experienced this problem, and are there any solutions?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

R
Ram
Nov 2, 2008
You’re not supposed to "open" those files, Steve. Do not double-click on them. Drag-copy them in the Finder from the CD to your local hard drive and correctly install them as per the instructions.
B
Buko
Nov 2, 2008
yup
SB
Steve_Bogdanoff
Nov 2, 2008
Okay, I dragged the file as you suttested, and Web Photo Gallery is now under Automate. Now, when I click on it (File-Automate-Web Photo Gallery), I get the message:
"There is no template folder to run Web Photo Gallery" I’ve tried this a few times, and get the same message each time. Do you know what I can do to fix this? THanks.
SB
Steve_Bogdanoff
Nov 2, 2008
Okay, I dragged the file as you suggested, and Web Photo Gallery is now under Automate. Now, when I click on it (File-Automate-Web Photo Gallery), I get the message:
"There is no template folder to run Web Photo Gallery" I’ve tried this a few times, and get the same message each time. Do you know what I can do to fix this? Thanks.
B
Buko
Nov 3, 2008
Do you have CS3?

If so look and see how they have everything set up. I know its all there.

have you tried the Web gallery in CS4 Bridge? It really is much better and faster.
SB
Steve_Bogdanoff
Nov 3, 2008
I don’t have CS3. Also, this is the first time I’ve installed Bridge and I think I need to take the time to learn more about it. Thanks.
FD
Fenland_Diver
Dec 15, 2008
Hi,

Move the "Web Photo Gallery" folder found in the expanded download or CD to the "Presets" folder below "Adobe Photoshop CS4" folder e.g. "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS4\Presets\Web Photo Gallery"

It should then work.

HTH
FD

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections