Licensing / fair use question. Can I have Design Premium installed on 2 machines?

BR
Posted By
Bennett_Richards
Oct 31, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi,

I got a volume license CS3 3.3 upgrade to CS4. I just got my pasckage and Adobe shipped me one each media installation pack for CS4 MAC and one for CS4 for Windows also.

I have a MacPro and I also use a Windows laptop.

Is it OK to install the software on both the Windows and Mac machines? The serial numbers are different. I can’t work on 2 mavchines at once…

I was wondering if the software phones home and Adobe would be calling to have me uninstall one of the machines. I am a bit confused on how this works and I don’t want to break the law..

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

R
Ram
Oct 31, 2008
Bennett,

Adobe shipped me one each media installation pack for CS4 MAC and one for CS4 for Windows also.

You are one lucky fellow. It’s unheard of for Adobe to do that.

Or did you actually pay for two licenses?
B
Buko
Nov 1, 2008
two numbers would appear to be Two licenses. if you have a volume license that is probably why you have both.
WZ
Wade_Zimmerman
Nov 1, 2008
I would say you can install them and freely use them as you wish without restriction. Including running them simultaneous on both computers. Enjoy it.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections