OT…Little red X inside a small rectangle means?????

DB
Posted By
Do_Brinkmann
May 16, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
This is probably so basic, but I need help. On new Xp, 512 Ram, using broadband connection, Microsoft, plenty of hard drive space. I click this red X, but nothing happens…no menu…no anything…I thought maybe it was supposed to bring up an image???? Thanks to anyone who willing to help me! Do

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

BH
Beth_Haney
May 16, 2004
The little red X inside a small rectangle means a broken connection. For example, I’ve had that happen when I did a Web Photo Gallery with an "illegal" name. I’d get the page where the thumbnails were supposed to be displayed, but instead of actually having a thumbnail of the image there was a red X. I get that sometimes on various web pages that other people have loaded on to the internet, too, not just from pages created by Elements.

Where are you seeing this?
DB
Do_Brinkmann
May 16, 2004
Beth…Since I last saw it today I cut the grass, washed the car and blah, blah, blah…I am into "mentalpause", so I can’t remember the circumstance!!! Pitiful! But I do thank you…I know in the past it had shown up in emails sent to me and maybe particularly when someone forwards an email? I thought maybe I had messed up some settings with the new computer. Not that I didn’t have them on W98, also! Well thanks…this won’t change my life….sooooo, I won’t worry, huh? Do

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections