MJ
Posted By
Michael_J_Reeves
May 13, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I run under WinXP and am trying to understand which colour management settings to use. I have found a list of profiles under Canon printer properties via the control panel. If I wish to use one of them, say CNBJPRN2, what settings do I use in PE file preview and edit colour settings and in the Canon print window? Conversely, if I want to use a profile in PE, say Canon i965 PR1 what settings do I use?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

K
KnockKnock
May 14, 2004
Hi. I’m running PSE2 under Win98se with a Dell Trinitron monitor and print to a Canon i960. Most of photographs are from a Canon 10D. I have found that the best color space setup for everything (camera, monitor, PSE2, and printer) is sRGB. The print intensity needs to be tweaked ever so slightly depending on paper that I am printing to but in general what I see is what I get. Also, most major internet photo drop shops use sRGB and in general I am pleased with their printing, although I cannot tweak their print intensity settings as I can my printer.

Hope this helps

< < < All outgoing e-mail scanned with NAV2004 > > >

wrote in message
I run under WinXP and am trying to understand which colour management
settings to use. I have found a list of profiles under Canon printer properties via the control panel. If I wish to use one of them, say CNBJPRN2, what settings do I use in PE file preview and edit colour settings and in the Canon print window? Conversely, if I want to use a profile in PE, say Canon i965 PR1 what settings do I use?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections