Jodi_Frye
May 8, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
🙁

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

BB
brent_bertram
May 8, 2004
Seems slow anyway, Grant’s absence doesn’t help at all ! At least it’s quit raining and the sun is out.

🙁
MR
Mark_Reibman
May 8, 2004
At least it’s quit raining and the sun is out.

Just the opposite here (NW). It quit ‘sunning’ and now the rain is coming down in buckets. Believe it or not, we need it.
JF
Jodi_Frye
May 8, 2004
Mark…if only i could send you some of mine…along with the ‘cold’ weather we’ve been having. We got a frost last night..the petunia’s survived it though…so far. It was warmer yesterday…well if you call 70-ish warm…today it’s 45-50-ish. I’m really hating this. I don’t think up NY State is going to have a summer this year.
CS
Chuck_Snyder
May 8, 2004
Jodi, it’s been cool in this part of Texas so far, too. We usually have a string of 90’s by now; believe it’s in the upper 70’s today. Enjoying it while we can…
JF
Jodi_Frye
May 8, 2004
Well go figure…weather man just said we will be bumping 90 towards the middle and end of next week….sheeeesh ! I wont complain 🙂
JH
Joe_Henry1000
May 9, 2004
Yuck! It got up to 70 today and I thought that was too hot…

BTW, where is Grant?

Joe
BB
Barbara_Brundage
May 9, 2004
It got up to 70 today and I thought that was too hot…

Why, Joe, that’s down coat weather! 😉
BE
Bob_E._Warren
May 9, 2004
I, too, miss having the Challenge images coming in to spark my imagination. As to the weather, our little part of the Chicago area had upper 70’s, some clouds, some sun. Big storms apparently went both north and south of us — we could actually use some rain, although having the blossoms stay on the flowering trees has been a treat.
Bob Warren
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
May 9, 2004
Well in the UK its wet and miserable … without the Challenge I feel a bit miserable too.

Is it my imagination or is it really so very quiet around here this weekend ….

Wendy
LK
Leen_Koper
May 9, 2004
In Holland, at least the part where I live, the weather has been wonderful. Unfortunately I had to work all the weekend.

Suggestion: do all come over, would be so much easier to keep in touch.

Leen
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
May 9, 2004
Leen,

I was over in Holland a couple of weeks ago … we stayed in Bergen and visited Keukenhof Park, Amsterdam, Markem and Volendam. Weather was wonderful and we enjoyed Holland very much … we will certainly visit again.

Wendy
LK
Leen_Koper
May 10, 2004
Wendy,

Next time you visit our country, now you have seen it, try to avoid these overcrowded touristic places like Marken and Volendam. The Dutch never go there, most of it is as genuine as a wildlife zoo compared to the Serengeti wildpark.
Bergen is a very nice place indeed; I know it rather well as I have -for a very short time- been a softball coach over there. And I used to walk there in the dunes with my grandfather -blackberrying- when I was pretty much younger than today. 😉

Leen
GD
Grant_Dixon
May 10, 2004
Jodi

Use a higher calibre rifle, a good scope and a tripod and you are bound to not miss ;-0

g.

P.S. Thank you for missing me it make me feel loved.
GD
Grant_Dixon
May 10, 2004
For all those complaining about the weather. We has a wonderful collection of varied weather the bad made the good that much better. " It was the best of times it was the worst of times" … It rained, it snowed, we had ice pellets, it was cloudy, it was sunny, it was warm it was cold…. and the worse bane of all canoeist … it was windy. The temperature went from -5°c to 15°c I will leave the conversion to mathematicians. But it was lovely all in all.

g.
RR
Raymond Robillard
May 11, 2004
Grant, that sounds like Summer in the province of Quebec 😉

Seriously, I don’t know how to swim (water challenged ??), so I can’t really picture myself on your boat (I’ve only been once on a boat, and I think I had two life jackets..!) But, being in the middle of calm, no wind, no sound (but birds), sunshiny lake, it would be my dream place to shoot pictures. I can easily image lowering my camera just close enough to the water to take a super shot!

Perhaps in another life 😉

Btw, thanks for the nice words on the other thread 🙂 The first few weeks will probably be rock ‘n’ roll, but I promise myself I’d take my camera with me on my daily 1 hour walk (it’s required to activate blood flow, to get the swelling down as quickly as possible). They say great events change the way we see things… Let’s see if this will be my case !

Ray
JF
Jodi_Frye
May 11, 2004
Grant, is that all I have to do ? Geeze, and after all this time I thought the whiskey was enough 🙂

kisses from Upsate NY !

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections