MS
Posted By
Mark_Struthers
Jan 13, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi – does the development of Photoshop CS3 mean there will be further splinters of the product?

The splash screen on the beta states ‘Standard’. Will it be available as PS CS3 Standard, Professional, etc and other splinters of the same product with some changes?

Cheers

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

JW
John_Waller
Jan 13, 2007
Will it be available as PS CS3 Standard, Professional, etc and other splinters of the same product with some changes?

There are online rumors to that effect
http://www.thinksecret.com/news/0508adobe.html

Regards

John Waller
M
martha
Jan 14, 2007
Who Cares? It will certainly be an overstuffed behemoth for the sake of "new program"
wrote in message
Hi – does the development of Photoshop CS3 mean there will be further
splinters of the product?
The splash screen on the beta states ‘Standard’. Will it be available as
PS CS3 Standard, Professional, etc and other splinters of the same product with some changes?
Cheers
RB
Robert_Barnett
Jan 14, 2007
What rumors. Adobe has already stated as much. There will be a standard and either a professional or premium version. What they haven’t said is what the differences between the two will be. More features? Advanced features? Bundled software? What?

Robert
JW
John_Waller
Jan 14, 2007
What rumors. Adobe has already stated as much. There will be a standard and either a professional or premium version.

Got any links from Adobe sources to that effect?

I’ve only seen Think Secret’s rumor-mongering.

Regards

John Waller
RB
Robert_Barnett
Jan 15, 2007
I believe it was mentioned in the information released by Adobe in their CS3 press releases. Can’t find it now.

However since Adobe has never put standard or anything else on Photoshop before it stands to reason that there will be two versions. I also asked Adobe about the pro/premium version and they didn’t deny that there would be one.

I would also like to point out that so far at least with Adobe’s stuff ThinkSecret has better on the money 90% of the time if not more.

Robert

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections