MR
Posted By
Mark_Reibman
May 7, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
A friend of mine, having lost a lot of weight over the last five years, has only one good ‘before’ picture and has asked me if I could help retouch the photo by changing anything that looks like a wedding in it.

The photo needs the following.

1 Correct color cast
2 Transfer (duplication) of right arm to the left side
3 Removal of all background, only showing the former bride. Create a new background. 4 Get rid of the veil and change the dress enough to tone down the wedding gown look. Dress design skills here needed. Nothing too dramatic.

Everything but ‘4’, I can do.

If anyone would like to try to work on this I can send you the original or the image with steps 1-3 already complete. It doesn’t have to be perfect, she just needs a ‘before’ picture for inspiration to others on a similar path to hers.

Click on my name for my email address if you would like a copy. File size is small.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

IH
Ingrid_Halvorsen
May 8, 2004
I’ll take a shot at it. I’m a "before and after" gal many times over! Send to 🙂
RC
Robert_Creager
May 11, 2004
This sounds like quite the picture, is it possible that I could see a before and after of the picture when you are finished? If so send it to Thanks
IH
Ingrid_Halvorsen
May 13, 2004
Mark, did you send me the version on which you have done the initial work? I may have inadvertently deleted it with the spam. 🙁 Please send again.
MR
Mark_Reibman
May 13, 2004
Ingrid

I’ll send it soon.

Robert,

I’ll send it to you when the project is completed or I’ll post it.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections