Posted By
Slater_King
Oct 10, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi Everyone,

Running ‘merge to HDR’ in cs3 extended from canon 1ds mk III raws (whose dimensions are 5616×3744) the resulting 32 bit image is 1528×1024. How can i have the 32 bit image come back at the original size of the RAW files?

I expect there’s a box somewhere i need to check, but i can’t find it or reference to this problem on the boards.

Cheers,
Slater

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

JS
Jeff_Schewe
Oct 10, 2008
Check you Camera Raw workflow settings…it sounds like you’ve chosen a smaller size output there.
R
Ram
Oct 10, 2008
To elaborate on Jeff’s on-target instructions: Click on the blue underlined set of figures right under the ACR preview. It’s actually a button that will bring up your Raw Output Options (a.k.a workflow settings) where you can designate the size. From the dropdown menu choose the option that does NOT have either a minus or a pluis sign to select the raw image’s native size.
SK
Slater_King
Oct 11, 2008
Hi Jeff and Ramon,

Thanks so much for the help – it makes sense now! I’ll get that sorted. (Using LR, i rarely go into ACR, so i could have been going round for years without the tip.)

Cheers guys,
Slater
SV
Stevie_V
Oct 12, 2008
Is it inappropriate to ask what HDR is?
R
Ram
Oct 12, 2008

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections