BB
Posted By
Bryan_B_Rodrigues
Jan 5, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
ok so i got photoshop cs2(upgraded) on my dell laptop…only every piece of text is squares…such as: File =◘◘◘◘, edit=◘◘◘◘..all the brush names = ◘◘◘◘….pretty much every word was substituted with squares except for a select few…i assume it is a language thing im not sure, as i am very certain that i clicked english as my language…i also reinstalled it to see if it was just the installation that did not install correct…my desktop also has photoshop and i installed it the same way and the text came out fine…so does anyone know a fix for this for that would be great? HElP!

oh and the squares arent exactly like that, it has thin lines kind of like []

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

DM
Don_McCahill
Jan 5, 2007
No, it is a font thing. You have deleted (probably) or broken (unlikely) the interface font. I would reinstall the software.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections