AR
Posted By
alan_ruta
Oct 7, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I can add water droplets to skin but I’d like to give the feeling of wetness on the face.

Does anyone have suggestions?

thank you

alan

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

B
Buko
Oct 7, 2008
take a picture of a wet face?
AR
alan_ruta
Oct 7, 2008
I’m not sure if you serious (do you mean before or after the fact)?

Before would be great, but then I’d be paid less for doing an easy job. I have some shots of what I would like on a different part of the skin but haven’t been able to smoothly lay it over the face.

alan
FB
Frank_Black
Oct 8, 2008
I might start by using the plastic wrap filter. (make sure you poke some air holes, though)
B
Buko
Oct 8, 2008
I’m not sure if you serious (do you mean before or after the fact)?

Well my answer was based on all the people who say I took all these unfocused pics how can I fix them in Photoshop.

That said, taking the picture over would be the best fix. But since you can’t and as you say that’s why you get the big bucks, taking a quick similar image with the look you want is a good start use that to imitate and see the things you need to copy.
AR
alan_ruta
Oct 8, 2008
Yeah, maybe I’ll splash some water on my daughters face and take some pictures. It might work. Plastic wrap might also work if I can add enough irregularities.

Thanks

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections