LD
Posted By
Luther_Davis
Sep 22, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
When printing from Photoshop (mac) to an Epson 9800, the dialog box that is supposed top let you choose sheet or roll is stuck on roll with no option of switching it to sheet. It doesn’t matter what I press on the printer there is still no option. Once I somehow tricked it into letting me choose (so I know it’s possible), but I can’t replicate that trick.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

NK
Neil_Keller
Sep 22, 2008
Luther,

Have you tried trashing any preferences for the printer driver? Have you (then) tried to reinstall the latest version of Epson’s software? Have you contacted Epson?

Additional information is also needed here: OS and PS versions; specific circumstances that may have led to the problem?

Neil
R
Ram
Sep 22, 2008
Don’t you have to install different instances of your printer for roll paper and for sheet paper? (I have not used your particular printer, but for my Epson 2200 I ended up with six or eight different instances of the printer in my printer list.)
PF
Peter_Figen
Sep 22, 2008
The same driver handles both sheets and rolls. You only have to delete and reinstall when changing from matte to photo black ink. I’ve never had my 9800 do this, but my very first call would be to Epson’s excellent Professional Products Tech Support. They should be able to help.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections