JC
Posted By
josh_costa
Dec 22, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
i have PS 7.0 and i have used it for along time on my computer with no problems at all….but i left my computer on last night and in hibernation went i went to bed and left photoshop running, i woke up today and checked my email and closed it (PS) and now when i go to open it it loads then crashes and disappears……WHAAA? i un-installed it, and re-installed it and it still happens…??????….. i did a system restore and it still happens……so after trying these things i opened image-ready and it opened just fine, so i thought i would back door my way into the program (PS) and it opened but it gave me a little error window saying, image-ready can not jump to photoshop because it is not responding, and when i clicked ok on the little error window it happened again, photoshop crashed and vanished????????…….why on earth is this all of a sudden happening????? really annoyin’ ——PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!! THIS CAN NOT GO ON!!!!! HELP PLEEEAASSSEE!!!!!

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

EH
Ed_Hannigan
Dec 22, 2006
Did you try resetting Preferences as per the FAQs?

BTW you should update to 7.0.1.
JC
josh_costa
Dec 22, 2006
how do i do that? i have been working in PS for 5-6 years and i have never had to do that. in fact i have been using this 7.0 software the whole time and this has never happened until just now….where do i go to upgrade to the next version? is it free?

thanks,
josh

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections