Posted By
Donald_V_Cohen
Dec 22, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Photoshop Elements 3 Version 5.1
Windows XP Home Edition with Service Pack 2. 21GB free, 1GB RAM Video Card: Matrox Millenium G450 dual head.

Use of Photo Organizer locks up the computer requiring a manual shut down. Some picture files missing, but images show on the organizer and can not be accessed for printing.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

EH
Ed_Hannigan
Dec 22, 2006
DM
dave_milbut
Dec 22, 2006
if the computer is locking up you have a hardware error, no matter what the application.
DV
Donald_V_Cohen
Dec 23, 2006
Dave,

All other programs and photo editing and printing software works. This problem occured when I downloaded Microsoft Explorer 7 upgrade. It also corrupted my Nortron anti virus program. I restored my computer to the previous week and all was OK except Organizer. Thanks for your suggestion.
P
Phosphor
Dec 23, 2006
"This problem occured when I downloaded Microsoft Explorer 7 upgrade. It also corrupted my Nortron anti virus program."

Oh. Sorry. Glad you got it fixed.

🙂
JJ
John Joslin
Dec 23, 2006
Go back to Macland, mocker!

Merry Christmas Phos! 🙂
P
Phosphor
Dec 23, 2006
Didn’t you mean "Go back to Mockland, Maccer!"?

Cheers, J.J.! 🙂

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections