Posted By
Sethelic
Dec 22, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
HI,

i was wondering if i can edit the details of an Action set.

e.g. I recorded using a fixed size rectangle marquee selection and the offset coordinates from Set Selection appear in the action palette as TOp, Left, Bottom, Right.

How can i edit the numerical figures of the offsets? i have a specific offset from left/right i want, but i can’t figure out how to Edit the set selection to input my figures.

It won’t be good to just offset based on clicking as i need it to be precise numerically.

Thanks

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

EH
Ed_Hannigan
Dec 22, 2006
You can edit within limits. Double click on the action step you want to modify. Not sure what you need to do but that might make it possible.
S
Sethelic
Dec 22, 2006
hi ed,

need to input manually the fields. can’t do it with double click that only allows me to edit the actions but not the details of action operations themselves
S
Sethelic
Dec 22, 2006
Also, when i open multiple files,

is there anyway to set it so they open at 100% size & also at ‘Full Screen Mode’?

now it defaults to normal mode at 33.3% zoom, i have to individually adjust each of them.

lastly, how can i scroll through multiple images in full screen mode? i mean the keyboard shortcut
B
Bernie
Dec 22, 2006
need to input manually the fields.

Do you mean you want to have access to the dialog boxes while the action runs? If yes, you have to turn the modal control on for that action.

is there anyway to set it so they open at 100% size & also at ‘Full Screen Mode’?

you can probably create an action that sets the image to 100% and the view to full screen mode and set it to run on the opening of every file.

now it defaults to normal mode at 33.3% zoom, i have to individually adjust each of them.

Actually, PS default opening files to the larger "standard" magnification (100, 66, 50, 33, 25 etc…) that will show the entire image onscreen
S
Sethelic
Dec 23, 2006
Do you mean you want to have access to the dialog boxes while the action runs? If yes, you have to turn the modal control on for that action.

nope, just want to edit the fields in the action itself, so its just input once. As of now i cannot exactly record for the marquee tool to start at a certain x,y coordinate, i have to click and guess.
not wanting it to popup to ask me for numbers everytime
EH
Ed_Hannigan
Dec 23, 2006
Consider using Transform Selection.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections