D
Posted By
Drifter
Apr 22, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Just purchased this software and like what it does with images. The only problem I am having is that when I click on the Help Menu or the Tutorials, instead of coming up with the Help index, my AOL software starts up and loads. Then, I get a Windows error saying: "Cannot find ‘\file:C:Program%20FilesAdobePhotoshop%20Elements%202HelpHel p.html’ Make sure the path or Internet address is correct." Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks!

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

D
Drifter
Apr 22, 2004
Searched this forum for "AOL" and found the answers. Chanegd the default browser to Internet Explorer and now Help, Tutorials, etc., all work. Thanks!
D
Drifter
Apr 22, 2004
Searched this forum for "AOL" and found the answers. Changed the default browser to Internet Explorer and now Help, Tutorials, etc., all work. Thanks!
BG
Byron Gale
Apr 22, 2004
Nice going with the search!!

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections