PC
Posted By
Phil_Clarke
Apr 21, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have a copy of Photoshop 6. When the program is started it crashes at the stage of "Initialising Menus".
I have been using the programe for over a year on a Compaq Evo N800v with a Pentium 4 1.8GHz CPU & 516 MB of RAM running windows xp professional.

Any Ideas anybody?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

BH
Beth_Haney
Apr 21, 2004
Phil, this is the Photoshop Elements forum. You should post this question on the forum for full Photoshop>Windows; people there should be more familiar with troubleshooting PS 6.
JF
Jodi_Frye
Apr 21, 2004
Did you download the 6.01 patch yet ?
RR
Raymond Robillard
Apr 21, 2004
Is it me or is there a much greater number of posts, here, for Photoshop then there was a few months ago? It seems that everyday now, there are one or two. Is there a problem on the Photoshop Forum.. ?

Ray
DS
Dick_Smith
Apr 21, 2004
Ray,

I think our reputation is spreading…..
BB
brent_bertram
Apr 21, 2004
Ray,
I think that when they see "Photoshop Elements forum ", they think about basic issues , rather than Elements is actually a seperate product. There are more than a few Photoshop people who would do well to have Elements, and don’t need any more. If Adobe would just put "assign" and "convert to profile" in Elements , I’d be really pleased.

🙂

Brent

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections