Posted By
barbara_press
Aug 21, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello,
I was making a photoshop droplet for a bunch of computers…When I got to this one laptop, and I made the droplet either on the desktop or in the hardrive, it had that circle with a line through it over the droplet, and was unusable. Has anyone ever seen this before and might know what I can do to make the droplet on this machine available?
thanks!
barbara

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

NK
Neil_Keller
Aug 21, 2008
barbara,

Help us out here, please. Tell us something about your OS and software versions, etc. Also, what is different about this one computer when compared to the others.

Thanks.

Neil
BP
barbara_press
Aug 21, 2008
Hi Neil,

OK..it’s a laptop 15" powerbook Intel core duo running Tiger 10.4.11 Software is Photoshop CS2.

Aside the fact that this is a laptop, there is no other differences… I made the same droplets on all the other macs…

thanks so much for your help…

Barbara
B
Buko
Aug 21, 2008
It could be a Rosetta thing since you are running CS2
BP
barbara_press
Aug 21, 2008
Hi Buko,
For this persons laptop, I was able to place the droplet onto their server and just make an alias from their desktop which seems to be working. What is odd, as I have made other droplets on this persons machine before without any problems….I have never seen this symbol before??
very weird..
barbara

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections