How do I valid my serialnumber? (PhotoshopCS2Education)

KM
Posted By
Kevin_M
Dec 16, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello everybody.
I got the german Education Version of Photoshop CS2 for WINDOWS & downloaded the Photoshop CS3 Beta today. In the News on labs.adobe they say, that all serialnumbers of photoshop CS2 versions are right for this use. (sorry for my bad english)

Now photoshop CS3 says after typing my serialnumber in the field: The serialnumber you entered is not valid. …

But I have a legal version of it, bought it at german apple center shop.

so, how can i valid my serialnumber? i’m already registred at adobe.com/de

why this error? help me! :/

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

BL
Bob Levine
Dec 16, 2006
You need to get a CS3 serial number at the Adobe Labs site. You can’t use the CS2 number in CS3 and I’m not sure if the academic versions are eligible.

Bob
JJ
John Joslin
Dec 16, 2006
You have to enter the full serial number from the CD case into the first CS3 web page in the Adobe Labs site. This will generate a new, different serial number on the next page, which you then have to put in to the CS3 dialog.
MD
Michael_D_Sullivan
Dec 16, 2006
Academic versions are eligible. Also, you can cut and paste the full CS3 beta serial number into the first box on the activation dialog and it will paste the proper pieces into all the little boxes correctly.
KM
Kevin_M
Dec 16, 2006
thank you very much! i got it ;]

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections