NT
Posted By
Nicholas_T
Dec 15, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I know I should be posting in the CS3 beta forum, but it’s broken and I can’t log in for some reason.

Anyway, after installation of the CS3 trial I run it, select the 30-days (really 2-days) trial period option, click Next, then it says "Problem With Trial" and how it cannot load the trial period. I’ve tried reinstalling the software but it doesn’t help, tried restarting the computer, nothing works.

I’m using Vista but have another Vista computer handy and it works on the other computer, but not this one. I can’t find any logs and the damn thing has zero information to me to use to fix this issue. Help!

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

CC
Chris_Cox
Dec 15, 2006
The beta forum isn’t broken.
Vista still has some problems, and you do need the CS3 beta serial number.
NT
Nicholas_T
Dec 15, 2006
When I say broken, I mean I can’t find a way to post. No matter what login name I select it says "Sorry that nickname is taken", which is not possible as I’ve tried some really weird and wonderful combinations and permutations. Oh well.

If you *need* as CS3 beta serial, why did my dad manage to install his copy on Vista with the "trial period" option selected? No matter, it’s a beta anyway.
F
Frank
Dec 16, 2006
wrote:
The beta forum isn’t broken.
Vista still has some problems, and you do need the CS3 beta serial number.

Yeah I’m having the same problem. Tried twice to install it on Vista RTM x64 and get the message you’re getting.
I guess Adobe don’t need any new customers if only existing ones can try out their product for more than 2 days.
And what is this two days when the trial says 30 days?
Anyway looks like Adobe is no better than any other pos company if they can’t even release a beta that actually will run.
Ridiculous.
Frank

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections