R
Posted By
ronviers
Dec 15, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Is it possible to lock the position of two or more objects without the objects belonging to the same group? For example, if I want an ellipse and a cube to always move together but the structure of the layout forces them to be in separate groups.

Thanks,
Ron

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

R
Rizla
Dec 15, 2006
wrote in message
Is it possible to lock the position of two or more objects without the objects belonging to the same group? For example, if I want an ellipse and a cube to always move together but the structure of the layout forces them to be in separate groups.

Thanks,
Ron

If they are on separate layers you can Link those layers together. Select one of the layers, hold down your CTRL key, and select the second layer, Right click and select "Link Layers".
That’s one way to do it.
R
ronviers
Dec 15, 2006
Mick Harris wrote:
wrote in message

Thanks,
Ron

If they are on separate layers you can Link those layers together. Select one of the layers, hold down your CTRL key, and select the second layer, Right click and select "Link Layers".
That’s one way to do it.

Sorry Mick,
I posted this question to the wrong group. I am learning Adobe Illustrator and thought I was posting to that group.

Thanks for the reply,
Ron
R
Rizla
Dec 16, 2006
Sorry Mick,
I posted this question to the wrong group. I am learning Adobe Illustrator and thought I was posting to that group.

Thanks for the reply,
Ron

No probs m8.
ATB
Mick

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections