Posted By
magne_nygaard
Apr 18, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi!

when iàm done whit making my pdf file, how do i converte the whole file to serval smal gif images? exemple: when Iàm going to make a website in dreamweaver, i need to put them in the different tables.

Hope somebody can help my whit this probleme
Tanks

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

LM
Lou_M
Apr 18, 2004
Hi, Magne.

Just select File–>Open… from the menu and make sure "All Readable Documents", "Adobe PDF" or "Generic PDF" is selected. Then select your PDF file and click Open.

In the next dialog, select how high a resolution you want to digitize the PDF to. That all depends on how big an image you want on your web page.

Once you get the PDF into Photoshop Elements, you can do whatever you want with it–it’s just a bitmap now.

Post back here if you have more questions.

Good luck!
MN
magne_nygaard
Apr 19, 2004
Tanks 🙂
MN
magne_nygaard
Apr 19, 2004
What is a PSD file? and can i make a PSD file in adobe photoshop elements?
BH
Beth_Haney
Apr 19, 2004
PSD format is native to Adobe, so, yes, you can use it in Elements. It’s a non-lossy format that supports layers and is very similar in most ways to TIFF, but it cannot be compressed.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections