JR
Posted By
James_Ryan
Aug 11, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have a Photoshop CS3 document which has four layers. From bottom to top they are called Background, Artwork, Small Text, and Large Text. The Background layer is a full coverage single color. The Artwork layer is a simple single color item on a transparent background. The two text lalyers are text on transparent backgrounds.

What I would like to be able to do is change the colors used in each of the four lalyers and then save that variant. The problem I’m experiencing is that I have been unable to find out how I change the color of the text in the two text layers.

I’m hoping that there is something "obvious" that I am somehow overlooking.

Any help and/or suggestions will be appreciated.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

P
Phosphor
Aug 11, 2008
Select both text layers and link them.

Then change the color in the Character Palette or in the Options Bar.
DK
Doug_Katz
Aug 11, 2008
Don’t need to even be linked in versions of PS that permit shift-selecting layers.
KC
KEV_CHAMBERLAIN
Aug 12, 2008
The problem I’m experiencing is that I have been unable to find out how I change the color of the text in the two text layers.

What colour is the text at the moment and how did it get to be that colour? It will be the colour indicated in the box in the character palette. As stated previously, select the text and change the coloured box

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections