D
Posted By
diggerodell
Dec 14, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Using Adobe photoshop album starter edition 3, I decided to share some of my Alaskan pictures with other members of my family. (32 pictures to start with). After supplying my name and email info, I proceeded to upload the folder of pictures (which took several hours) after which I expected to receive information about where those pictures could be viewed. Earlier there was some mention of collaboration with Kodak EasyShare. But no clues were provided on HOW anyone (including myself) could access the album. Only that the pictures were successfully uploaded.

Am I missing something?

Thanks

hockey

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

R
Rick
Dec 14, 2006
Well Digger, you’re missing the pictures for a start!!! Sorry, couldn’t help it. No doubt someone else will have more sensible advice to offer.

Geoff.

wrote in message
Using Adobe photoshop album starter edition 3, I decided to share some of my Alaskan pictures with other members of my family. (32 pictures to start with). After supplying my name and email info, I proceeded to upload the folder of pictures (which took several hours) after which I expected to receive information about where those pictures could be viewed. Earlier there was some mention of collaboration with Kodak EasyShare. But no clues were provided on HOW anyone (including myself) could access the album. Only that the pictures were successfully uploaded.

Am I missing something?

Thanks

hockey

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections