Posted By
Raymond Robillard
Apr 16, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi group,

I know this is O.T. but it’s too funny, so I had to share it… I’ve received this video by e-mail, and it’s rather big (i.e. 3.3 Mb), so I’ve created a file sharing page on my .Mac account. Here’s the link:

http://homepage.mac.com/carbmac/FileSharing3.html

Look for the video named "pliage.mpg" (it’s the second on the list), which means folding. It’s a Japanese trick to fold shirts and t-shirts.

Enjoy !

Ray

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

DS
Dick_Smith
Apr 16, 2004
Ray,

I don’t even want to know where you got that! Imagine…..

Dick
RR
Raymond Robillard
Apr 16, 2004
Dick,

I’m not sure what’s the meaning of your comment… I received this from a friend. Do you find this offending ??? I could remove it, if it’s the case.

Ray
DS
Dick_Smith
Apr 16, 2004
Oh, no, not at all. I was trying to be a bit funny! I loved the video and the Japanese language and writing even made if funnier. I am sorry if my remark was offputting.

Dick

PS I can’t wait to try out the technique!
RR
Raymond Robillard
Apr 16, 2004
A friend of mine and his wife tried it yesterday.. And IT WORKED !! (I’m amazed myself, I need to try this)

Ray
GD
Grant_Dixon
Apr 17, 2004
Ray

I took every T-shirt I had out of my drawers and tried until I got the method down …. it is so cool but later I asked the wife for a beer and got slapped.

Grant
BH
Beth_Haney
Apr 17, 2004
Well I’m just going to have to try that the next time I do laundry! I bet a video clip of me trying to do it would be even funnier. 🙂
RR
Raymond Robillard
Apr 17, 2004
Grant… You should have known better after all those years with your wife… I can tell, you’re still a kid at heart 😉

Ray
RR
Raymond Robillard
Apr 17, 2004
Beth, I’d be more than happy to share this video on my .Mac file sharing page 😉

Ray
BH
Beth_Haney
Apr 17, 2004
I copied the link and sent it to a friend who’s very "into" all things Japanese – including speaking some. She’s probably not home yet, but I’m sure she’ll let me know if she couldn’t access it. It’s also downloaded to my computer, so I could send it to her myself, too. Thank you for offering, though!
RR
Raymond Robillard
Apr 17, 2004
I’ve found that several of my friends are on a 2Mb limit per e-mail message. So, I’ve figured, why not put that .Mac account to good use!

I will also be posting more videos as soon as they arrive (those that are worthy of being posted, that is).

Ray
BH
Beth_Haney
Apr 17, 2004
Well, hubby and I just got done practicing! It works!!! I’m not sure I’m ready to start folding all of my laundry like this, but we had a few good chuckles.
JC
Jane Carter
Apr 17, 2004
Ahhhh, I just gave up and rolled up the t-shirts. Just like I pack them in a little tight roll. Thanks, that was a neat video!
Jane
GD
Grant_Dixon
Apr 17, 2004
Ray

You have found me out! My Middles name are Peter and Pan.

Grant
KW
Ken_Wolin
Apr 17, 2004
Ray,

I’d love to send that video to friends without them having to "encroach" on your site. What’s the URL for it?

Thanks,
Kenny
RR
Raymond Robillard
Apr 17, 2004
Kenny,

Don’t worry about it… Simply send them the URL I’ve given you. I really don’t know what’s the precise URL, and it’s much simpler to go directly to the file sharing site. Unless you have something else on your mind…

Plus, if I start reorganizing stuff there, the link will not work anymore.

Ray

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections