Vmrincon
Dec 14, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi everybody!

This is going to be my first comment in this forum 🙂

I am just starting to use photoshop as a help to design webpages. The idea is that from a design that someone creates I must build the html file. My question is, does anyone knows any manual that explains how to work with both concepts (photoshop and html)? English, Spanish or Swedish will be OK.

Thanks a lot!

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

MH
Mike Hyndman
Dec 14, 2006
"Vmrincon" wrote in message
Hi everybody!

I am just starting to use photoshop as a help to design webpages. The idea is that from a design that someone creates I must build the html file. My question is, does anyone knows any manual that explains how to work with both concepts (photoshop and html)? English, Spanish or Swedish will be OK.

Thanks a lot!

PS is a bitmap editor not an HTML editor. You can make a webpage with PS but the code to display would need to be produced in something like Dreamweaver or Frontpage.

MH
M
maXion
Dec 30, 2006
Have a read through the help about slicing and roll overs and saving for web etc. there is lots of help about that in there.

For example create a navigation image and use the slice tool to help create roll over effects and when you save for web the Javascript/HTML code is generated for you ready to cut and paste to some HTML editor.

James

"Vmrincon" wrote in message
Hi everybody!

Thanks a lot!

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections