Can’t start Elements on my home network.

JK
Posted By
Jimmy_Kidd
Apr 14, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have a Sony desktop Windows XP computer that came with Photoshop Elements installed. I just added a second XP desktop on my wireless home network. When I try to start Elements on the new computer I get the message “Could not complete your request because of missing or invalid personalization information”. Any help is appreciated. Can’t locate what version I have but it isn’t the latest version.

I’m not sure that I can find this board again. If you could answer direct to it would be appreciated. Thanks.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

SD
Shrilly_Drabble
Apr 14, 2004
Hi Jimmy, I dont think I can help with your problem but to find the forum again use the subscribe to this topic by email function then you will get a direct link to the forum,
Cheers
shrilly
BB
brent_bertram
Apr 15, 2004
Elements has to be installed on each machine , Jimmy. It’s not a network aware, multi-user application.

🙂

Brent

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections