TD
Posted By
Trevor_D_Souza
Apr 14, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
In a potrait photograph, I am unable to put words in a speach bubble over each person’s head. I can create a bubble from the left tool bar. Then I click the ‘T’ icon and no pop up takes place to insert the words. I am at a loss.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

KL
Kenneth_Liffmann
Apr 14, 2004
Trevor,
Once you start typing, after selecting font and size, your message should be on its own layer. Then, with the move tool, you can position the prose within the bubble. If this doesn’t fetch it, repost.
Ken
TD
Trevor_D_Souza
Apr 14, 2004
I am still not getting it. Could you please guide me every step of the way. I have to set it at 72 or higher on the font size in order to read it on the picture. Then when I drag it to the bubble it cannot be seen. It goes behind the bubble.
JF
Jodi_Frye
Apr 14, 2004
Trevor, open up your layers palette and be sure the text layer is the top layer.
BG
Byron Gale
Apr 14, 2004
Of course, you’ll have to use a text color that can be seen against the bubble’s color… just mentioning it to rule out an easy fix.
WL
Warren_Lee__Jr
Apr 14, 2004
wrote:

Trevor, open up your layers palette and be sure the text layer is the top layer.

Also, be sure that the Text color is not the same as color for the bubble. I have made this mistake many times myself.
IH
Ingrid_Halvorsen
Apr 15, 2004
It must be an enormous picture to require 72pt text. Are you sure you’re not sizing the text too big? You may be running off the canvas!
TD
Trevor_D_Souza
Apr 15, 2004
I have finally got it. Thanks a lot everyone.
P
pikka
Apr 16, 2004
On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 19:59:48 -0700,
wrote:

I have finally got it. Thanks a lot everyone.

How??..I am having a similar problem.

Thanks

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections