PC
Posted By
Pat_Coggin
Apr 13, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have stopped getting the PSE Digest in my e-mail. Checked my information in this site and it is correct….What can I do?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

SD
Shrilly_Drabble
Apr 14, 2004
Yes you have reminded me that I no longer receive it either, Has it stopped being produced?
TIA
Shrilly
CS
Chuck_Snyder
Apr 14, 2004
My last one was April 7th.

🙁
PC
Pat_Coggin
Apr 15, 2004
What about it subscribers….that’s 3 of us…
JR
John_R._Collins
Apr 16, 2004
Hi,
I’m not a subscriber, but maybe they aren’t publishing as often as before. It seems that the Adobe Exchange site doesn’t update as often as they used to.
By the way Pat, what is the site that links to this digest?

John
PC
Pat_Coggin
Apr 16, 2004
John, you have to go to Adobe Forums and choose the Photoshop Elements forum, and then subscribe to the digest. This will send you e-mail to the latest posts…
BB
bob_bishop
Apr 16, 2004
Hi Pat: I followed your instructions but could not find a way to subscribe to the PSE Digest. Please help! Thank You Bob Bishop
PC
Pat_Coggin
Apr 16, 2004
Go to page showing main topic list for this forum. Right under the phrase Photoshop Elements you will see three selections: Bookmark, Add Topic, Subscribe. Click on Subscribe and follow the instructions. As I said however, I am no longer getting the digest for some odd reason
FO
Forums_Operations
Apr 16, 2004
Hi Bob,

Go to <http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx?14@@.eeb4f8b>

Along the bottom of the gray box should be a link that says "Subscribe". Click on that and then check the box for Email Digest and OK.

I’m looking into why some folks are not getting the digests. They should go out at the schedule you select for yourself under Preferences.

John
FO
Forums_Operations
Apr 16, 2004
I subscribed to this forum’s digests and just got a digest email a few minutes ago. The email system does seem to be working. The only thing I can think of is to ask if those folks not getting the digest are using any spam filters, or if your internet service providers might be filtering messages and possibly keeping these from getting to you.

John

This is a digest of messages posted to Photoshop Elements.

———————————————————— ——————– 360 degree Panorama

Message #4
Posted by Leen Koper on 03:22pm Apr 15, 2004 Pacific

At the 2002 photokina I saw a nice little tool; unfortunately I forgot who produced it. I will try to describe it; perhaps someone might be able to "google it up".

It is a mirror, shaped like a 45 degree cone with the point towards the lens. Place the camera flat on its back and the mirror will reflect a 360 panorama towards the lens.

The only problem is you will always be included in the image, unless you use the selftimer and run and hide quickly behind a tree, in a manhole or behind a wall.

Leen

———————————————————— ——————– Message #5
Posted by Chuck Snyder on 03:26pm Apr 15, 2004 Pacific

Leen, all you have to do is crouch down close to the tripod, right??

(the rest of the digest has been deleted)
BH
Beth_Haney
Apr 16, 2004
Hi John!!!! 🙂
PD
Pete_D
Apr 16, 2004
Now I am curious. I don’t see a subscribe link but maybe that is because I am already signed in. But the digest? I have never seen it?

But I download all posts via OE newsreader. Is that why I don’t see this digest link? Does anyone use OE and also get the digest?

Pete

Go to <http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx?14@@.eeb4f8b>

Along the bottom of the gray box should be a link that says "Subscribe".
Click on that and then >check the box for Email Digest and OK.

I’m looking into why some folks are not getting the digests. They should go
out at the schedule you >select for yourself under Preferences.

I subscribed to this forum’s digests and just got a digest email a few
minutes ago. The email >system does seem to be working. The only thing I can think of is to ask if those folks not getting >the digest are using any spam filters, or if your internet service providers might be filtering >messages and possibly keeping these from getting to you.
John

This is a digest of messages posted to Photoshop Elements.
BH
Beth_Haney
Apr 16, 2004
Yes, Pete, if you’re on a newsreader you’re not going to see the place to subscribe. You have to be on the main page of the Elements forum, and then you’ll see it right above where the list of posts starts, in that row with "New Topic". Once you hit Subscribe, the next page gives you an option to subscribe to the digest.
PD
Pete_D
Apr 17, 2004
🙂 Yeah, I knew it was on the web page, just could not find it for some reason. But with your excellent directions Beth I found it.

Do you use this? Guess I probably looked at this a long time ago but reading all the posts most of the time it does not seem to be of any use.

Chuck, you seem to read all posts too so why do you receive the digest? (curious to see if there is something I am missing here).

Pete
CS
Chuck_Snyder
Apr 17, 2004
Pete, I started getting the digest and just never turned it off – until it turned itself off about 10 days ago. The only thing I used it for was as a convenient jumping off point to access the Internet version of the forum whenever I needed to go back to see earlier messages in a thread that had already disappeared from my Outlook Express view – or to edit one of my postings where my fingers were moving faster than or out of sync with my brain….

🙂

Chuck
BH
Beth_Haney
Apr 17, 2004
Thanks for asking Chuck why he was using the digest, ’cause I was wondering that myself! I’ve never used it. If I have time for the forum, I just log on. Otherwise I don’t want anything interrupting my tranquility – or clogging my already overloaded inbox. 🙂
DS
Dick_Smith
Apr 17, 2004
Beth,

"or clogging my already overloaded inbox"

The email one or the cranial one?

🙂
BH
Beth_Haney
Apr 17, 2004
Both, now that you mention it!

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections