FS: Dell Computer System w/ over $20k in designer/developer software!

T
Posted By
thomas
Mar 1, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
For those of you looking for a very powerful and affordable PC, check this out. It has been listed on Ebay this afternoon with a very low reserve. One software package on this machine is worth the price alone.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=27912 80434

Here’s a quick breakdown:

Hardware Profile:
Dimension 2350 Series, Intel Celeron Processor at 1.80GHz 256MB DDR SDRAM at 266MHz
Dell Quiet Key Keyboard
19 inch M992 Monitor
Integrated Intel 3D AGP Graphics
30GB Ultra ATA/100 Hard Drive 7200RPM
3.5inch Floppy Drive
Integrated 10/100 Ethernet
56K PCI Data Fax Modem
48X Max Variable CD-ROM Drive
Integrated ADI 1885 Audio
48x/24x/48x CR-RW (CD Burner)
Software Profile:
Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Office 2000 Professional (Excel, Word, Front Page, Access & more) Adobe Type Manager Deluxe
Adobe Font Folio 9.0
Adobe Photoshop
Adobe Pagemaker
Adobe Acrobat
Adobe Premiere
Adobe Illustrator
Ulead Video Studio
Sound Forge
Macromedia Flash MX
Macromedia Fireworks
Macromedia Dreamweaver
Macromedia FreeHand MX
ColdFusion MX
Contribute 2
Authorware 7
Bryce 3D
Edit Plus
Advanced Find & Replace
Webtrends
Swish 2.0
Swift 3D
Dell Support CDs (Drivers, etc.)
there may be more….(these are the main ones I found on the PC) Extras:
Harman Kardon HK-206 Speakers (Midnight Grey)
3 Year Dell Warranty
Other Details:
Auction Payment: I need to receive the full payment for the auction in at least 10 days.
Shipping: Buyer is responsible for shipping charges. You can get an estimate at UPS or Fedex, etc. by entering the package information and your zip code. I think these will be about 20 to 30 pounds each. Two boxes.
Software Licenses: The software that is installed on this computer comes as is. I am not sure what the status of the registrations or licenses of the software on the PC are. All are installed on the PC and I have some cds but I don’t know their origination or where or when my friend purchased them. If you would like more information on the cds and any of the installation details, I’ll be happy to try and answer them. Because I’m selling this computer as is, the software, hardware, monitor and everything else are sold based on the description on this page and I am not responsible for any of the details or licenses or operation of the computer. I will, however, guarantee that everything you see on this description will be installed and operational upon arrival and everything is a clean install. The computer is ready to go right out of the box! Condition of Computer: The condition of the computer is excellent. It is like new. All hardware works perfectly and the monitor display is excellent. The keyboard and mouse are original from Dell and are excellent. The PC is fast and comes with two CD-Roms, one is regular and one is a cd burner.
Questions: If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to let me know. This is a seriously valuable PC and could help any upcoming student, designer, or artist with some professional-grade software.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

D
Darren
Mar 2, 2004
If you don’t know the status of the software licenses you shouldn’t be selling them installed and as a advertising point to sell your junk pc. You realized this is illegal, and you are truly stupid to advertise like this
especially on ebay. For you convience I have forwarded the add to Adobe and Macromedia, hopefully they are interested in this great deal of 20k of software your selling for a bargain 🙂

"Thomas" wrote in message
For those of you looking for a very powerful and affordable PC, check this out. It has been listed on Ebay this afternoon with a very low reserve. One software package on this machine is worth the price alone.

Hardware Profile:
Dimension 2350 Series, Intel Celeron Processor at 1.80GHz 256MB DDR SDRAM at 266MHz
Dell Quiet Key Keyboard
19 inch M992 Monitor
3.5inch Floppy Drive
56K PCI Data Fax Modem
Software Profile:
Office 2000 Professional (Excel, Word, Front Page, Access & more) Adobe Type Manager Deluxe
Adobe Font Folio 9.0
Adobe Photoshop
Adobe Pagemaker
Adobe Acrobat
Adobe Premiere
Adobe Illustrator
Ulead Video Studio
Sound Forge
Macromedia Flash MX
Macromedia Fireworks
Macromedia Dreamweaver
Macromedia FreeHand MX
ColdFusion MX
Contribute 2
Authorware 7
Bryce 3D
Edit Plus
Advanced Find & Replace
Webtrends
Swish 2.0
Swift 3D
3 Year Dell Warranty
Other Details:
Auction Payment: I need to receive the full payment for the auction in at least 10 days.
Shipping: Buyer is responsible for shipping charges. You can get an estimate at UPS or Fedex, etc. by entering the package information and your zip code. I think these will be about 20 to 30 pounds each. Two boxes.
Software Licenses: The software that is installed on this computer comes as is. I am not sure what the status of the registrations or licenses of the software on the PC are. All are installed on the PC and I have some cds but I don’t know their origination or where or when my friend purchased them. If you would like more information on the cds and any of the installation details, I’ll be happy to try and answer them. Because I’m selling this computer as is, the software, hardware, monitor and everything else are sold based on the description on this page and I am not responsible for any of the details or licenses or operation of the computer. I will, however, guarantee that everything you see on this description will be installed and operational upon arrival and everything is a clean install. The computer is ready to go right out of the box! Condition of Computer: The condition of the computer is excellent. It is like new. All hardware works perfectly and the monitor display is excellent. The keyboard and mouse are original from Dell and are excellent. The PC is fast and comes with two CD-Roms, one is regular and one is a cd burner.
Questions: If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to let me know. This is a seriously valuable PC and could help any upcoming student, designer, or artist with some professional-grade software.
S
swerver
Mar 2, 2004
usa based so u would have high postage costs and with the size of parcel u would probably get clobbered for import tax would then work out dearer then buying something similar at home
"Darren" wrote in message
If you don’t know the status of the software licenses you shouldn’t be selling them installed and as a advertising point to sell your junk pc. You realized this is illegal, and you are truly stupid to advertise like this
especially on ebay. For you convience I have forwarded the add to Adobe and Macromedia, hopefully they are interested in this great deal of 20k of software your selling for a bargain 🙂

Hardware Profile:
Dell Quiet Key Keyboard
19 inch M992 Monitor
3.5inch Floppy Drive
56K PCI Data Fax Modem
Software Profile:
Adobe Font Folio 9.0
Adobe Photoshop
Adobe Pagemaker
Adobe Acrobat
Adobe Premiere
Adobe Illustrator
Ulead Video Studio
Sound Forge
Macromedia Flash MX
Macromedia Fireworks
Macromedia Dreamweaver
Macromedia FreeHand MX
ColdFusion MX
Contribute 2
Authorware 7
Bryce 3D
Edit Plus
Advanced Find & Replace
Webtrends
Swish 2.0
Swift 3D
3 Year Dell Warranty
Other Details:

XT
xalinai_Two
Mar 2, 2004
On 1 Mar 2004 12:58:17 -0800, (Thomas) wrote:

You sure do want your ebay account canceled, don’t you?
R
Roberto
Mar 2, 2004
Software problems aside (can we say pirate), the computer system itself it well…rather weak. 1.8Ghz Celeron with 256MB of RAM. Hell you can go to Dell and for $699 get a better computer. The software is illegal and not worth the time needed to erase it.

Jerry

Hardware Profile:
Dell Quiet Key Keyboard
19 inch M992 Monitor
3.5inch Floppy Drive
56K PCI Data Fax Modem
Software Profile:
Adobe Font Folio 9.0
Adobe Photoshop
Adobe Pagemaker
Adobe Acrobat
Adobe Premiere
Adobe Illustrator
Ulead Video Studio
Sound Forge
Macromedia Flash MX
Macromedia Fireworks
Macromedia Dreamweaver
Macromedia FreeHand MX
ColdFusion MX
Contribute 2
Authorware 7
Bryce 3D
Edit Plus
Advanced Find & Replace
Webtrends
Swish 2.0
Swift 3D
3 Year Dell Warranty
Other Details:
M
myspareidentity
Mar 3, 2004
Oh well, looks as if Ebay took the listing down for some reason.

I wonder why 😉

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections