A
Posted By
adykes
Apr 10, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’ve posted a couple questions about using PE to generate a web site, with zero responses. I see most of the traffic here has user IDs that came from the Adobe site. Is this nntp group gatewayed to the Adobe chat groups ?

Am I more likely to get a response to my query ifI post it to the Adobe site ?

Is there any email Q&A support included with PE ?

FWIW the question is; When I generate a web site I don’t get the option to set the web site titlw or select the way the picture names are generated. It doesn’t work on my PC, I’ve seen it work on onher systems.

Thanks.

Al Dykes
———–
adykes at p a n i x . c o m

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

PR
Paul Riemerman
Apr 10, 2004
A semi-related question here. What should I filter my e-mail for so I can find my adobe user name/password?

Paul Riemerman

"Al Dykes" wrote in message
I’ve posted a couple questions about using PE to generate a web site, with zero responses. I see most of the traffic here has user IDs that came from the Adobe site. Is this nntp group gatewayed to the Adobe chat groups ?

FWIW the question is; When I generate a web site I don’t get the option to set the web site titlw or select the way the picture names are generated. It doesn’t work on my PC, I’ve seen it work on onher systems.

Thanks.

Al Dykes
———–
O
oldnsenile_
Apr 11, 2004
On 10 Apr 2004 10:40:58 -0400, (Al Dykes) wrote:

Thanks.

Al Dykes
———–

Al:

The following is a copy of a message that I posted earlier:

Although this has been answered earlier, I thought I would try to make it a little clearer. As I understand it:

1) There are two different "arenas":
the Adobe Forum, and the Newsgroup (adobe.photoshop.elements).

2) Posts to the Adobe Forum, are seen in both the Forum and the Newsgroup.

3) Posts to the Newsgroup are seen only in the newsgroup.

Note that most of the (very helpful) "regulars" read only the Forum posts, and therefore do not see your posts to the newsgroup.

4) You must register (free), and establish a username and password, in order to post on the Adobe Forum. (In the newsgroup, you can Identify Forum posters by the "@adobeforums.com" following their username (most of the time).

5) You can access the Forum (after registration), either by web browser (www.adobeforums.com), or with a news reader through the news server "adobeforums.com"

6) If you use a different news server (e.g. your ISP), you can read all posts, but your posts will not be seen in the Forum.

If you use the Forum browser or the Forum news server, your posts will be seen by all, but you will not see the non-Forum posts.

I hope this helps you and potentially others who I am sure have experienced this confusion.

OldnSenile
A
adykes
Apr 11, 2004
In article ,
OldnSenile wrote:
On 10 Apr 2004 10:40:58 -0400, (Al Dykes) wrote:

Thanks.

Al Dykes
———–

Al:

The following is a copy of a message that I posted earlier:
Although this has been answered earlier, I thought I would try to make it a little clearer. As I understand it:

1) There are two different "arenas":
the Adobe Forum, and the Newsgroup (adobe.photoshop.elements).
2) Posts to the Adobe Forum, are seen in both the Forum and the Newsgroup.

3) Posts to the Newsgroup are seen only in the newsgroup.
Note that most of the (very helpful) "regulars" read only the Forum posts, and therefore do not see your posts to the newsgroup.
4) You must register (free), and establish a username and password, in order to post on the Adobe Forum. (In the newsgroup, you can Identify Forum posters by the "@adobeforums.com" following their username (most of the time).

5) You can access the Forum (after registration), either by web browser (www.adobeforums.com), or with a news reader through the news server "adobeforums.com"

6) If you use a different news server (e.g. your ISP), you can read all posts, but your posts will not be seen in the Forum.
If you use the Forum browser or the Forum news server, your posts will be seen by all, but you will not see the non-Forum posts.
I hope this helps you and potentially others who I am sure have experienced this confusion.

OldnSenile

Thanks for the response. It should be posted here periodically to minimize confufusion.

Al Dykes
———–

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections