Posted By
David_G_House
Apr 8, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Question…

With my user name and pass word I am able to get into this Forum, however it seems anything else in Adobe I cannot, I found where there is a wealth of Tutorials, however when I use the same user name and password a page comes up telling that the password is not valid. Are there different user names and passwords necessary in this Adobe site??? In addition, it seems almost impossible to find any Adobe Support e-mail address.. if anyone knows of any for Canada, please let me know

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

BH
Beth_Haney
Apr 8, 2004
Yes, you do have to register separately for the forum and the main Adobe site, although nothing says you can’t choose the same username and password for both.

I honestly don’t remember any e-mail support, so if someone else comes up with an address that might be handy information for a lot of people.

What kind of support question did you have? We’re probably just as good (better?!) as tech support would be for most stuff! 🙂
MR
Mark_Reibman
Apr 8, 2004
‘better’ IMHO
BH
Beth_Haney
Apr 8, 2004
Well, I agree, Mark, but I was trying to retain a touch of modesty. 🙂

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections