TW
Posted By
Taylor_Webster
Jul 14, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I run 10.5.4 MBPro 17" redraw problem still exists. Maybe this is not a bug but it is still an annoyance. Please update this software.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

WG
Welles_Goodrich
Jul 14, 2008
Taylor,

You aren’t speaking to Adobe here, just users. I suspect that Adobe and Apple are both aware of the problem with Spaces and Adobe products. It seemed to be gone on my computer with 10.5.3 and yet a different but similar issue popped up with 10.5.4. My solution is to hit the Tab key twice… bap bap and everything is ‘normal.’

As an editorial aside, generally on this forum we have been assigning more ‘blame’ for these issues to Apple but to be fair I also use another dozen professional apps as complex as Photoshop. None of them have spaces problems so I’m not sure Adobe couldn’t deal with it. However I’d be surprised if they released an update to CS3 as the engineers are too busy working on the next version of Photoshop.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections