enhancement windows covering picture help?

BM
Posted By
bob_m_cohen
Apr 3, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
When I try to enhance or use a filter the control window sits right on top of the picture.I tried to move that window aside but no luck. Any suggestions> Thanks, Bob

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

MM
Mac_McDougald
Apr 3, 2004
Assuming Windows, you need to grab the blue bar in the filter window… What happens when you try? Which filter?

Mac
BM
bob_m_cohen
Apr 3, 2004
Grabbing the blue worked. I had been trying to grab the on the perimeter. I’ve been trying to figure that out for two years. Thanks alot.

Bob
MM
Mac_McDougald
Apr 3, 2004
All Windows "windows" work that way, regardless of program. Note, you can only move the last window you opened, in the case of any multiple choice ones that may pop up, so you might have to drop back a window and move the previous one, sometimes.

Mac
BH
Beth_Haney
Apr 3, 2004
All Mac windows work like that, too, by the way. 🙂
MM
Mac_McDougald
Apr 3, 2004
Actually, I think I’ve seen occasions where you could go back a Window on Macintosh and move it, where you couldn’t on Windows.

I’ll play with my antique Tosh and see if can verify that.

Mac
BB
Barbara_Brundage
Apr 3, 2004
Yes, that’s right in OS X, Mac. In 9 it does it have to be the front window, I think. (It’s been a while since I"ve used 9.)

EDIT Well, to clarify, clicking on the window in earlier versions of the mac os makes it the front window. In X you can do things like clicking the Close button without bringing the window forward.
MM
Mac_McDougald
Apr 3, 2004
My old baby is 8.1 !

M

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections