Views
Replies
Status
Closed
For those waiting for the price of dSLRs to drop:

http://dp-now.com/archives/000691.html

Grant

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

BH
Beth_Haney
Apr 1, 2004
I scrolled to the bottom of the page looking for the "Happy April Fools Day" message but didn’t find it on this one. 🙂
MR
Mark_Reibman
Apr 1, 2004
I’m sure that Canon and Nikon are going to have to answer this one. 😉
N
nytrashman7618
Apr 2, 2004
interesting camera, but it has some limitations. the CMOS sensor is great,limited ISO but should be noise free thanks to CMOS. only records in RAW, is conversion software included? limited exposure modes but full manually works for me. using 6 double A batteries sounds like short battery life and rechargables are probably a must. mirror lock up, GREAT feature same with hot shoe and PC socket. camera has potential but QC could be an issue. just my 2 cents worth.
CD
Chris Dubea
Apr 2, 2004
On Thu, 1 Apr 2004 12:43:18 -0800, wrote:

For those waiting for the price of dSLRs to drop:

http://dp-now.com/archives/000691.html

Grant

Is it me, or does it look amazing like the old Pentax 110 SLR?

Chris
============================================================ =============== Chris
NS
Nancy_S
Apr 3, 2004
I think you all are pulling my leg, right?? but I’ll bite…

a quote from a subsequent page…"An April all fools’ day joke, yes, the Zenit KM-D1 is, indeed non-existent, but it was great fun putting the spoof story together ".
MR
Mark_Reibman
Apr 3, 2004
Joke, schmoke… I just ordered one from B and H.

(I should have known better, but I fell for it. I should remember in the future, don’t believe anything on April 1st.)

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections